The Christadelphians have been spreading the Gospel Message in Victor Harbor since early settlement in the area. In fact, the very first Christadelphian meeting place in South Australia was established in our neighbouring town of Goolwa in 1882.
Before long the second Christadelphian meeting place was established in Adelaide in 1886. The present day building at 105 Halifax St, Adelaide became home to the Adelaide congregation in 1927. Since the establishment in Adelaide, the Christadelphian community has expanded to almost twenty new meeting places across the state.
Our members meet as commanded to remember the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ each Sunday. (1 Corinthians 11:23-29; Acts 20:7) We also meet during the week for Bible study classes, and hold Sunday School for all ages on Sunday mornings.
Click here for more information about our weekly activities.